Saturday, May 30, 2015

BLOG SPOTLIGHT: THE LAST READER
7:00 PM

BLOG SPOTLIGHT: THE LAST READER




Yay, today, Kath Quiambao graces us with her presence through this interview that I am so excited to be sharing with you guys. Kath is, of course, a book blogger and a contributing writer at  Froth Magazine, where she writes book reviews. Her blog is full of fun bookish stuff and you'll pretty much enjoy her book photography because it's so lovely to see an overflowing amount of boooooks!

Here goes the interview. Enjoy!



When did you start book blogging?

- I'm quite new in book blogging community. I started my personal blog (where I also post stuff about books) around 2008 and I've decided to create my book blog in September 2014.


How did you start your blog? Did it occur to you that you are already a book blogger or your love for books just can't be contained that you incorporated it almost everyday in your post?

- When I started to dive into reading, I also started to post more about books on my personal blog and I don't want to annoy some my followers/friends who are not into books or reading so I've decided to create a separate blog for my book stuff. I normally just write my reviews on my reading journal (which I still do until now) because I'm not that confident about how I do my reviews. But then I realized that I can communicate with other book-lovers online by sharing my reviews on my blog.


How often do you post on your blog?

- It really depends. Lately I've been lazy to post on my blog but I'm still checking the posts of favorite book bloggers.


Do you always go on book signing events? How do you feel whenever you meet that person behind our treasured books?

- It would be totally awesome to meet all or some of my favorite authors but sadly, I've never been into book signings. I'm still waiting for them to visit Germany, especially Hannover.

Your best buddy in the book blogging community

- My best buddy is Joyce (@bookshoardergal) but she is only active in bookstagram. She have



Top 3 favorite Filipino book bloggers



Top 3 favorite International book bloggers



Top 3 fandoms? Are you a serious fangirl?

- I am a serious fangirl but most of them are not book-related. I'm a fan of Paramore and I am currently fangirling Jennifer Niven's All The Bright Places. I am also planning to collect Harry Potter books and merchandises.


Top 3 fictional boyfriends

- Augustus Waters of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I'm totally okay with Ansel Elgort as Gus.

- Noah Elliot Simon Shaw of Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin. I think Alex Pettyfer fits the role of Noah. I love him in Beastly and I am Number Four.

Theodore Finch of All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I want (yes! I want) Nicholas Hoult to be Finch. I've read that Jennifer casted Nicholas too. I'm excited for the movie adaptation.


Any message? (To the newbies and basically just every bookworm out there)

- Hmm.. Stay real. Do what makes you happy and respect the opinions of other readers/bloggers. Read what you love and don't be ashamed about 




  • My real name is Kathleen but I prefer Kath
  • I grew up in Manila, Philippines
  • I’m living here in Germany since 2012
  • I’m 29 years old, Capricorn
  • Happily engaged and soon to be married
  • A Tourism graduate
  • I finished my German Intensive Course in 2013.
  • I love sushi, strawberries, and ice cream.
  • I love sunset, rainbow, spring, and fall.
  • I love watching The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, American Horror Story
Read More...

These are some of her captured books. I am engrossed in looking at them every time I visit her blog. It's such a delight to see her books. 

All photos found on her blog
email her at: kath.quiambao1986@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about our blogger for today? :)